Worldprofit’s Bootcamp Instructor, George Kosch kicked off the Dec 23rd training session with a MERRY CHRISTMAS wish for all!
Questions and demonstration requests are encouraged in the training – these weekly sessions are all about helping YOU. There are no dumb questions. For those Members unable to attend the LIVE training, you can submit your questions or requests for demonstrations, via a Support form then you can watch the recording later to get your answers or demos.
Training Topics covered in this session.
1. Promotion Strategies
2. Using your included Ad Tracker and why you should!
3. Landing Pages and Ad Examples
4. Safelist Basics
5. The importance of LESSON 3
1. We are looking for new Monitors to join our Team. Learn and get some nice perks too! Submit a Support ticket and we’ll send you details.
3. There is NO monitor meeting this Saturday.
4. THANK YOU to our Monitor Team for your ongoing volunteerism, your commitment, your enthusiasm – and your smiles!
5. A Mobile friendly design template is under development.
We need your help!
We are launching new ad campaigns for 2017 and need your help!
We need new testimonials to update the older ones on file.
If you would be so kind as to submit a testimonial about your experience at Worldprofit, what you like, how you enjoy the training, services etc, please submit your comments here: http://www.worldprofit.com/dealers/default.cfm?template=testimonial.cfm
To those nice folks who have already submitted a testimonial – THANK YOU- we really appreciate it!